Wolf Rider's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Rider's Guild

Wolf Rider's Guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ME PERSONALLY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shandin
Admin
Shandin

ME PERSONALLY Empty
PostSubject: ME PERSONALLY   ME PERSONALLY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:28 am

I think we should all save up and get another vault tab.

This way we can have a tab for higher levels and a tab for lower levels. Also more room for mats n stuff.

It would make things alot easier.

I also think people should not put vendor trash items in there period and people should be useing potions up all the time.If you dont, I will.

I think it should be allowed that once you reach a higher rank you should be allowed to withdraw atleast 1 item/1 gold per day. It cuts down on having someone buggin you for it in the long run once we get more people in the guild.

Also, I like the idea that if you take something out, put something in.

DONATIONS!!!!! or what Starcrest likes to call "TAXES" is a good idea as it will keep money flowing in the bank. Different levels should have different tax brackets. The counsel is basically funding everyone else's gameplay by being the only ones who donate. If there was donations, there will also be alot more money to do stuff with like extra vault tabs, mounts, repairs, etc. Repairs once you get up to around 60+ get pretty exspensive. So now that quest you just did for 2g becomes -2g for repairs and it kinda sucks, cause than your taking more money from the vault.

I think the vault should be cleaned out once per week or once every two weeks of all items that no one used...Put them in the AH and if they dont sell, sell them at a vendor...All proceeds from these items should be put back into the vault. More than likely your gonna get better armor and weapons questing and doing dungeons than what people are gonna put in the vault anyways. This will help keep the stuff rotating instaed of sitting and more money comin in.

Just my opinions... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wolfriders.board-directory.net

ME PERSONALLY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Rider's Guild :: Guild Vault-
Jump to: